Saturday, June 1, 2013

THIS is Colorado!


My new camera came in this week so we headed out to the Big Meadows Reservoir to do a little hiking and try out my new camera.



I don’t know about you but when I think of Colorado I visualize beautiful, clear, trout filled streams.  This area is exactly my idea of Colorado.


We even ran into a little snow!
The entire trail is a little over 19 miles but today we hiked up 3 miles then turned around and hiked around the other side of the reservoir. 
This is where we turned around.
This beautiful area is only about 45 minutes from where we are staying.  We hope to hike the entire trail before we leave the area.
Teri

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are making me miss CO, especially with the humid weather down here. I may have to workamp in CO next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Teri, I agree...that is Colorado!!! Finally able to comment.

    ReplyDelete