Thursday, March 28, 2013

Collections


Seems like I’ve always collected something.  When I was very young it was stuffed animals.  When I got into junior high school it was, oddly enough, beer cans.  The Jackson Brewing Company came out with a beer called Fabacher Brau.  My maiden name is Feuerbacher.  I had a small collection of Fabacher Brau advertisements and beer cans.  Later in life my father-in-law and his wife opened a Hallmark store and that’s when I started collecting Christmas ornaments.  I had an enormous collection which I sold right before I retired. 

Now I collect something smaller and more manageable for the RV lifestyle. 

Magnets. 

Here is a picture of the refrigerator at home:
Here are a few that I’ve gotten since we bought the new RV:
Here is my latest:
We’re packing up today and will be heading to Medina tomorrow.  I hope everyone has enjoyed reading about our time here at Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge as much as we have enjoyed being here. 

Look for new posts starting Monday about one of our favorite vacations.  I hope everyone enjoys it.  If you haven’t already done so, please become a follower.

Teri




2 comments:

  1. Safe Travels! And, yes... I'm always on the lookout for your latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice meeting you here at Laguna and I hope we meet on the road again someday.

    ReplyDelete